Sunday 10 July 2011

In my Pants

OK, so I entertained you with my music yesterday and on this lazy Sunday I'm going to keep you occupied with a daft game to play with your friends and family.

It's really very easy and, on first hearing what you have to do, you may well react as I did, "Oh well, that's just silly."  But, trust me, it can provide hours of entertainment and become rather addictive.  We played it with our son in the park yesterday afternoon and with friends over dinner last night and it gave us lots of silly giggles.  We find it's a game that just keeps giving and it's hard to stop coming up with new ideas in your head - hours later, someone was still popping up with random suggestions.

So... it's as simple as this.  You have to think of a song title which can be followed by the words, "In my Pants!"

I'll start you off with a few:

The Tide is High ...
Wild is the Wind ...
The Lion Sleeps Tonight ...
Cleaning out my Closet ...
I Just Called to Say I Love You ...
Can You Feel It ...
Coming in the Air Tonight ...
Under Pressure ...
Like a Virgin ...
Here Comes the Flood ...
Dancing in the Streets ...

Go on, give it a go and have a very happy Sunday. And I bet you'll still be resisting the urge to blurt a few more out when you're queuing in the supermarket on Monday!

"Diary of a Mummy Misfit" is available at Amazon for Kindle or PC. (not a blog compilation)
Now also available in paperback at Lulu.

No comments:

Post a Comment