Monday 12 May 2014

Stuff happens.



Ain't that the truth?
 
My next full length novel was due for release in June but sadly, due to family commitments, the joint edit is now unlikely to happen within that timeframe.  Anything is possible of course but I just wanted to let those who were eagerly awaiting its release (yes, there are a few!) that there’s a possibility it could be slightly later than expected.

In the meantime, I’ll leave you with the title - I hope it tempts you and makes you want to know more.

THE ALL OR NOTHING GIRL   ©

Coming soon-ish.

In the meantime, you can check out all of my other books in the UK or .com

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure it'll be worth waiting for! : ) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks from one Amanda to another - for everything :) x

      Delete